The Fair Play Competition is about original songs by young bands (18-35 years) on the on the theme of anti-corruption, integrity and fighting for social justice. Bands are invited to submit their anti-corruption music videos online and the best two band(s) will be flown to Washington DC to perform and participate in the International Anti-corruption Conference (IACC).
ENTER FAIR PLAY 2022
All songs must be original (no covers).
Entries may present edited or live video footage (no photo slideshows).
All songs must address in some manner the theme of the competition: anti-corruption, integrity and fighting for social justice.
The video must present only one (1) song (no compilations).
Lyrics may be in any language but all artists are required to submit an English translation of the lyrics with their entry.
Artists must submit the lyrics for English language entries as well.
About the competition
• Fair Play is open to any solo artist, band or group whose members are between 18-35 years of age (on the date of entry) from any nationality, from any country.
• Bands must submit a music video on the theme of corruption. (See more in the criteria section below)
• Groups may consist of no more than 8 members.
• All entries must be received no later than 1st September 2022, 18:00 Central European Time (CET)
• The winners will be announced on the Fair Play website by mid September.
• Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email.
What can you win?
• 2 Bands will be selected to perform in Washtingon DC,USA at the Fair Play: Live concert that takes place in conjunction with the IACC (International Anticorruption Conference) and open for a big headliner! (TBC).
• Fair Play covers your flights, food, accommodation as well as a 500€ per band. Bands are expected to cover their own insurance costs, visa fees and additional expenses whilst in Copenhagen.
• Artists must be available to travel and perform between the 4th and 10th of December 2022.